A guide to our Auctions
The registration Process
In order to register as a participant in the auctions we require the following:
- A completed online registration form, this will include your username and password to access the site at a later stage
- Compulsory FICA documentation required ( to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Green barcoded ID/Smart Card ID and Drivers licence or (Passport & Traffic register licence if you are not a SA Citizen)
- Utility Bill (Water /Lights) less than 3 months old(Not with a PO Box or Private Bag)
- Compulsory FICA Documentation for Companies ( to be emailed to email@example.com)
- Business register number
- Proxy ID and proof of address
- Letter from company stating that this person is the proxy for the company
- A R5000 Deposit must also be paid before registration is accepted. This is to be paid into the following account:
Bank: Standard Bank
A/C Name: Orimax Asset Management Solutions (Pty) Ltd A/C No.: 003294641
Branch Code: 006305
Swift Address: SBZAZAJJ
This deposit will be paid back anytime you wish to terminate your account as a registered user.
Refunds for non successful bidders will be paid back only to the registering entity as an EFT Refund within 7 working days.
Before registering, please make sure you are familiar with our terms and conditions.
Please note: Buyer is fully liable for all costs should their bids be approved by the seller
The registering entity is responsible for all payments and legal compliances
How to place a bid
Before bidding on any auctions, please make sure you have fully read the description in order to understand any special conditions regarding the item or additional fees that may be incurred.
When placing a bid, you will first need to notify that you are intending to bid on the item, by pressing the “Request to Bid” button next to the price. If you are registered and logged in this permission will be automatically granted.
Please note that when bidding, the full amount you enter will be used, rather than the lowest amount that will beat the current bid. Should you win the auction, this is the amount that will be reflecting on the invoice, along with any fees noted in the description.
How to proceed after winning an auction
If you are the winner of an auction you will be contacted regarding the process that follows. Before an auction is finalised, the documentation must be signed by the items current owner. This process may be delayed and we will stay in contact to let you know once the next step is ready.
If successful, R2000 documentation handling fee will be charged on top of the final bid price. This covers the paperwork required to transfer ownership.
Once the equipment is ready, an invoice will be issued with the final totals, and upon payment the shipping will be arranged.